Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

You people must really trust AT&T cause i sure as hell don't, also Bestbuy is not guaranteeing your reserve will be at the store on the 24th...so since you cant get threw apples online store why not order your iPhone from your iPhone today!?!

If anyone has a Apple store close and does not mind picking one up then you can easily reserve a iPhone using the "Apple Store" app that was just released this mourning...i mean it goes threw like butter!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id375380948?mt=8

I wanted to pick mine up at Orland Park store cause i love the experience of walking in and getting treated to the whole Apple swagger, dont worry about lines cause you dont have to wait for one if you go late enough in the day..and yes they hold your reserve until they close that day! also want to check out any cases and stuff for the iPad also.

fuck waiting for the delivery man!

The Apple online Store and AT&T have been a complete failure for me. Using the Apple Store iPhone App I have successfully reserved one at my local store for pickup on June 24th. I'm skeptical because there is no payment involved with a reservation so I'm going to keep trying to preorder.

if you get the confirmation email your are good and hotsauce! no worries

For some odd reason I must be the only person whose upgrade date has not been moved up. It has been a little bit past exactly a year since I purchad my 3G. My original upgrade date was set for 2/17, which is about 1.5 years. I am thinking they are being very strict about my upgrade date since I purchased the $99 3G special, and want to maximize the money gained on the length of contract before they will let me upgrade. I've talked to customer service and two dealers, and it appears I am stuck until 2/17. I would be happy going to the 3GS as my 3G is truly slow as molasses.

if you get the confirmation email your are good and hotsauce! no worries

I got the confirmation email. Even though I had to use my cell phone #, ZIP and SSN it still had my price for the phone in the email as $699 (it was listed correctly as $299 before I processed the reservation).

Ryan would you have any idea of the used $ rate of the 3G you have vs a 32gb 3gs? i am planning on keep my 3gs only for a back up so its really not important i have the S model of over the 3G

No idea, I think radioshack will do a trade in value of a perfect 3G for $100, but that is store credit, and my early upgrade price for the 3GS is a nice $299 :(

So I just got through on Apple website Pre-order. Under the Online store option it says "Ships June 24th" and there is no in store pickup option. So this makes me feel like my reservation (confirmed via email at 12:30pm today) should be good.

can you call and confirm the reservation? let me know what happens..

i asked one of my customers who is a manager at an AT&T store last night about the noncontract price in our email from the reserve from the iphone app and he said he see's no reason why the people at the Apple store won't be able to check if you can get the discount and apply it, he noted the app reserve process probably didnt check anyones account info for upgrades cause there is no rate plan listed in the email...so Apple just reserved one for us and will work out the price/plan when we pick it up..which makes sense. but he told me to ask Apple to be sure..

can you call and confirm the reservation? let me know what happens..

i asked one of my customers who is a manager at an AT&T store last night about the noncontract price in our email from the reserve from the iphone app and he said he see's no reason why the people at the Apple store won't be able to check if you can get the discount and apply it, he noted the app reserve process probably didnt check anyones account info for upgrades cause there is no rate plan listed in the email...so Apple just reserved one for us and will work out the price/plan when we pick it up..which makes sense. but he told me to ask Apple to be sure..

I plan on calling right after 8am when support opens.