Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Just walked out of the mall, the line is nuts but what pisses me off is the fucktards who just are waiting for one and the people who were up at 3am last Tuesday reserving theirs online are in the same line! I told the apple bitch to cancel my reserve. Fuck that I ain't waiting behind no asshole that didn't reserve

iphone-entitlement.jpg

Much?

lol fuck that, seriously i have no problem waiting in line with reserves..you know people who were up at 3am trying to get threw the online order but the only way that worked was a pickup. im not waiting behind someone who decides a second before i got there that they one and we both are in the same line. i love that shirt btw!

41789150.png

Yeah, unfortunately all these New Yorkers are hogging my Internets and my speed has dropped.

For comparison here is my crappy Sprint Overdrive in the same office on the iPad.

41741027.png

Edited by VPI

lol fuck that, seriously i have no problem waiting in line with reserves..you know people who were up at 3am trying to get threw the online order but the only way that worked was a pickup. im not waiting behind someone who decides a second before i got there that they one and we both are in the same line. i love that shirt btw!

when you were standing and line and brought this issue up, did the people that just showed up apologize to you, or did they just pretend nothing had happened?

they looked away but were watching before, i was calm and polite to the Apple peep and one person that was a few people infront of me said something like "true, this aint no way of doing a reserve". the mall closes at 9pm and i figure the store has to run out of walk in phones so the only line will be reserve then..fuck it im going back at 8:30!! lol

Jeff,

Those overdrive results are truly awful, I'd chuck the thing out the window.

It would kind of suck to continue paying $67 a month for something shattered on someone's head 23 floors beneath my window. When 4G finally gets here I should be good.

I cannot make anything even similar to that happen on mine.

That's good. I'm not sure it can be denied that it's an issue with some of them (lots of them?). Perhaps your skin just doesn't act as a good capacitive coupler between the two antennas, Jeff, or it knows better than to mess with you?

That's good. I'm not sure it can be denied that it's an issue with some of them (lots of them?). Perhaps your skin just doesn't act as a good capacitive coupler between the two antennas, Jeff, or it knows better than to mess with you?

I have tried as well. I even tried using a key like some of the posts have suggested. No dice. Still shows full bars for me.[url=http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/06/24/that-ios-4-reception-issue-is-looking-more-and-more-like-a-software-bug/]

Edited by penger
removed bgr link

Resident Apple Fanboi's at work report

• Very Long Lines at local Apple Store in mall (11:35 am PST) - decided not to wait
  • Picked up new iPhone 4 at previously reserved time (2:30 pm PST) from Best Buy, with no waiting, old 3G de-authorized, 4 now awaiting authorization

No word as yet, as to how well they work, as you know, a telephonic device :)

Nearby store currently has a 4 hour wait for reserves. Longer for non-reserves. Lines circle mall.

Valley Fair around 1p. The non-reserved line is worse. | TweetPhoto

Got IM from friend who's been in line 3+ hours at same mall. They just announced they're trying to rush everyone through "before the big crowd starts at 5." The big crowd.