Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

^^did you activate in itunes?...

No, they were supposed to activate in the store, but after waiting over 2 hours I called corporate support and the asshat that sold me the phone this morning forgot to activate my new sim card. I tried calling the store to complain to the manager, but the line was busy. I'll try again in a few minutes.

Just found out that if you're new AT&T customer trying to get a family plan, everyone on the friggin' plan (wife and I in this case) needs to get an iPhone. This will make things little difficult and irritating.

You don't have to have all iPhones on a family plan. I have an iPhone and my wife has a blackberry w/o data.

I'll give that a shot. I was hoping we'd be able to get on Family Plan from the start as we're on a family plan with another cell company currently and figured going from one family plan to another would make it bit simpler for keeping our numbers. I may also go to a physical store (was trying online and on phone before) to talk to them about it.

You don't have to have all iPhones on a family plan. I have an iPhone and my wife has a blackberry w/o data.

What they tried to explain to me on phone was something about us being new customers to AT&T (as in current customers don't have to have all iPhone in their family plan). I didn't press the issue as I was doing this on my break at work and had no desire to get into lengthy conversation with them.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

i activated over the phone & all it did was disconnect my old phone...

i got on at&t's online chat & they said you have to activate with itunes...

i did & it was very quick...i can't stand itunes & usually delete it when not in use, but i'd suggest it to activate if you don't want to waste your morning...

Yeah, the issue wasn't iTunes or anything like that. When I went to AT&T this morning the guy updated my account, but he didn't update the information in their system about the new sim card. When I connected to iTunes it didn't need to activate as my iPhone 4 was already activated and was just waiting on AT&T's systems to supply signal.

"now my goddamn cat is homeless"....love it...

i was able to get my iPhone 4 exchanged for one w/o stuck pixels...they tried to give me a 16GB at first, but someone knew of a 32GB in the back...that was kind of suspicious:)...

while i was there, there was an indian woman there trying desperately to buy a white one...i think she left still believing they were lying to her...

not 'nuf FaceTime with Michelle, the uber-sex kitten helping me...i almost stayed to buy a case, but they were just too hideous...