Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Just got my Switcheasy case... can't believe it took a week to get from Tracy to Redwood City. USPS fail?

The case itself fits pretty snug, though I feel that the edges are a little rough and the back had some hairline scratches when I got it. Not super impressed, but it works.

LucyPhone Waits On Hold for You, Saves You Time and Minutes

Man, this looks super useful for people like me that spends hours on hold with time warner, verizon, tmobile, and whoever else

I heard about that on a tech podcast over a month ago. Haven't tried it since I've miraculously gotten through to Comcast the last few times I've called in under 5 minutes. But I'm sure I'll find a use one of these days.

In iphone related news I am pretty curious to hear what Apple has to say tomorrow morning and I wonder who will be doing the speaking.

LucyPhone Waits On Hold for You, Saves You Time and Minutes

Man, this looks super useful for people like me that spends hours on hold with time warner, verizon, tmobile, and whoever else

Just installed it. Not sure how often I'll use it but figure I should grab it while it's free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any brave souls update to 4.01?

Installed the update on my iPhone 4 yesterday. No issues so far. I did notice the signal bars now display only 4 bars in my basement, before it always displayed 5 bars.

I left my 2nd gen Touch alone, though. I doubt I'll ever update the OS on it until Apple comes out with a new version of OS that runs as well as 3.X.X.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Yeah, seeing how smooth and functionally sound the 3GS is compared to my old 3G, even before os4 slowed it to a crawl, it truly is a superior device. I bought the 3G when they were offering it for $99 right at the onset of the 3GS coming in and I guess I got what I paid for.

I LOVE the multitasking. Really easy to use. Double click and bamn you can do whatever you want. Noice.