Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning to listen from the Slim/iPhone 4S and with my JH16 & 13.

I remember speaking with Tyrion on the phone awhile back and he was enjoying the 13s/Slim combo, but I can't recall his source. I think it was the iPhone but am not sure.

Anyone currently running a Pico Slim & iPhone 4/4S with JH customs?

Edited by Audiofiler

I am planning to listen from the Slim/iPhone 4S and with my JH16 & 13.

I remember speaking with Tyrion on the phone awhile back and he was enjoying the 13s/Slim combo, but I can't recall his source. I think it was the iPhone but am not sure.

Anyone currently running a Pico Slim & iPhone 4/4S with JH customs?

No one rocking this combo?

• 2 weeks later...

There is no engineering in a chunk of aluminum.

My main concern is the guy cannot spell or refer properly to the basic parts of the phone he is making this for so I have major doubts he can do anything to make this a worthwhile product.

Edited by VPI

I guess I am being too tough on them, but I just lose faith when a technology designer states the acoustics of the dock will help with speakerphone quality and the sound typically comes out of the microphone port.

It looks like it could be a decent product, I would certainly like a case agnostic dock, but I don't know that I would jump in to fund a guy's business based upon that pitch.

So ios5 continues to have issues for me on the iPad. It's now to the point where iTunes won't let me into the app store more than 50% of the time because the iPad forces me to use the @gmail account that it forced me to create as a part of the ios5 install. When it lets me revert back to my old itunes account name (seemingly at whim) I have no issues, but so far today it won't let me log into that account and it has me about mad enough to sell the thing. Cherry on the cake is that I can't log into the @gmail account either because it won't let me validate that account because the email address is associated with another account. Not that I want to activate that account since I don't want two fucking itunes accounts. Apple support is goddamn useless and I've found tons of threads online saying this is a known issue and users are invited to purchase a support package for any apple product out of the 90 day free support window to get it sorted. Fuck me.

40 minutes on hold and I was granted a one time exception with apple support so that they could not help. I finally asked if I should just delete any app that prompted the ios forced account (which never should have been able to download anything since it was never verified or given any sort of billing info). The guy said, "Uh, yeah, that might help." So I did it for the one offending app and the iPad is working again, for now. I still think it's bullshit that ios5 forced me to create a second account and Apple acknowledged that it's their issue, that they receive a lot of calls about it and don't have a solution. The kind gent also mentioned that a) next time it'd be $30 or B) I could pony up $79 for Applecare. Uh, no thanks.

• 1 month later...