Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

We definitely need new phones. I was holding until the new iphone was released to see what it brought to the table. However, for my wife, the been able to switch SIMs overseas would be pretty much a necessity. Otherwise, she'd have to carry 2 phones, which when luggage space/logistics are limited, could be an issue.

So may have to think about the Galaxy S5....

You can, with a steady hand trim some sims.  Sim -> Micro -> Nano (depending on your layout of your sim)

e.g.

You can get Adapters (with varying degrees of success) to convert Nano->Micro->Slim to use a given sim in a different sized holder / slot ...

Or like much of the (Non US) world ... Use a Dual Sim Phone ... ( e.g. keep your business number  + personal number separate )

If you want to use your phone, as a phone, you know, for calls + texts ...

Or use google voice , as a "virtual" phone  / number / font end  / - so you can change the physical phone back end at will - without having to inform your contacts - assuming you gave them the google voice number first.
  • Like 1

Went 6+ also, in gold. Thanks to this guy.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-27-at-2.51.02-PM.png

Really wish they would have had their shit together at midnight, it took more than an hour of refreshing the browser and iPad app before I finally was able to check out on an iPad. I hear the website didn't even come up until well after 2AM PST.

• Like 1