Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

I have my wife's account in my iCloud family settings and perhaps because of this, when anyone facetimes her, it calls me. Anyone know how to disable this, or perhaps it's due to another setting somewhere?

I assume that her account isn't the one logged in on Facetime (under Settings) on your phone?

I have my wife's account in my iCloud family settings and perhaps because of this, when anyone facetimes her, it calls me. Anyone know how to disable this, or perhaps it's due to another setting somewhere?

On your phone or iPad go to settings > FaceTime > and uncheck any email addresses or phone numbers that you don't want to be bothered at when they FaceTime her.

On your Mac go to FaceTime and choose preferences, and uncheck them there too.

Wifey wants an iPhone 6+ with larger memory, so I may be getting her 6+, which would be my very first iPhone ever.  Coming from Android, I already know I detest iTunes, especially on my computer.  I've tried it in past and hate how iTunes tries to take over your computer.  

Which is the easiest, best, freest way to transfer MP3 files to-and-from my computer to iPhone 6+ and play them without involving iTunes?  :mikey2:

Doubletwist might still work, but I haven't used it for years.

You can set iTunes to look at your normal music directories for music without moving your music, so that you can still use other music players like you always do, but then still sync music to your iPhone with iTunes.

Wifey wants an iPhone 6+ with larger memory, so I may be getting her 6+, which would be my very first iPhone ever. Coming from Android, I already know I detest iTunes, especially on my computer. I've tried it in past and hate how iTunes tries to take over your computer.

Which is the easiest, best, freest way to transfer MP3 files to-and-from my computer to iPhone 6+ and play them without involving iTunes? :mikey2:

As others said Spotify/Beats/Google Play/Tidal/Rdio/etc. is the real solution. Still - http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/put-music-your-iphone-without-using-itunes-0147391/

https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage

It looks like Apple has finally solved (and distributed) the way of fixing the iMessage issue. You can now deregister iPhones (even if you already sold/traded/handed down/etc them) from iMessage and start getting messages from everyone again.

Figured this may be of more help in the Android thread, but we all check this one anyways.

**BRENT**

I have the apple leather case. Expensive but I got a $50 gift card for some reason when getting a new phone so just go the one at the store. Works well enough. Only issue is that the jh16 jack does not go in all the way. In the store someone else had the same case and when I tried it on theirs, it went in just fine. Minor product variation I guess. 

• Like 1