Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

there are millions of these phones out there.  Batteries have issues when mistreated.  People mistreat them.

Don't stress it.  Pick the phone that seems like the best fit for you, and then when it becomes time to replace it, replace it.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, morphsci said:

I'm using it and it installed and is working fine, i.e. I notice no difference from the previous version.

14 hours ago, n_maher said:

No problems with 9.3.3 here.

13 hours ago, Torpedo said:

Updated iphone and ipad. No problems so far.

All of the above.

Edited by Salt Peanuts
  • Like 1

Not sure if there is an Apple Watch thread so I'll post here. 

I've noticed that when I take the Apple Watch off the charger in the morning that the back is warm to the touch (and is at 100% battery life).  It does quickly cool down.  This surprises me since I would assume that it would stop charging once it is full so why would it still be warm?  I am concerned that the watch is overcharging the li-ion battery and it is going to lead to damage to the battery or battery explosion.  Does anyone else have an Apple Watch and is theirs like this?

Also, I just noticed that the magnetic charger (which sits on my desk), was plugged in and a couple of twist ties had attached to it (the watch was not attached at the time).  Do you think this could mess up the charger?  Something like this could have happened before too. 

Edited by shellylh

What about the twists ties or other metal object connected to the charger while its plugged in?

Also, my watch turned off yesterday and I had to do a hard reset for it to come back.  Do you think this could be a factor? 

Some people report that there watch is not warm in the morning. 

I personally wouldn't worry about either thing, although I freely admit to not worrying about things generally.  If you regularly need to do a hard reset on your watch, I'd discuss it with apple.  I wouldn't worry about twist ties at all, but if I were worried about them, I'd remove them, and then stop worrying.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

But [emoji573][emoji964][emoji599][emoji560][emoji1536][emoji90][emoji317][emoji168][emoji160][emoji85][emoji86][emoji87][emoji882][emoji886][emoji239]☃️[emoji489][emoji488][emoji893][emoji529]☃️[emoji894][emoji483][emoji485][emoji482][emoji481]☕️[emoji478][emoji484][emoji483][emoji485][emoji475]?‍♀️[emoji450][emoji930][emoji570][emoji973][emoji329][emoji390][emoji336]⌚️[emoji990][emoji1009][emoji1014][emoji379][emoji378]?️‍[emoji304]☢️[emoji875][emoji187][emoji636][emoji631][emoji451][emoji79][emoji463]

• Like 1