Other insane hobbies

Dusty Chalk

Good to see there's another D&D geek here. Haven't played WoD in ages.
I've got more books than I ever really use... though they are fun to look at when I want to geek out every once and a while. Just picked up the Serenity Roleplaying game... kinda neat as there are stats for all the people from the show/movie.

As for WoD, that is mostly what I play... A friend of mine has all the books in the new system [and the old one] and we do some pretty epic games, lots of fun. :)

It isn't a big hobby but every now and then I pick up some version of the Milenium Falcon...usually a miniature or the like, micro machine, die cast. Someday when I get back into building models I'm pick up on of the AMT Ertl model kits for the millenium falcon.

I also like collecting puzzle boxes (boxes with a secret way of opening them...generally made out of wood).

It isn't a big hobby but every now and then I pick up some version of the Milenium Falcon...usually a miniature or the like, micro machine, die cast. Someday when I get back into building models I'm pick up on of the AMT Ertl model kits for the millenium falcon.

I used to collect Star Wars models as well about six or seven years ago. I simply love the ship designs. They're ingenious. ;D I sold a lot of them to a friend of mine four years ago however. :-\

I collect Olympic quality Airpistols. Have quite a few. They run anywhere from $1500 to $4500 each. I am also a Ham radio operator. That is a huge money pit. And lets not forget the amp and Les Paul Custom. Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I collect women too. I have four of them here at the house. One blond, one brunette, one inbetween, and one that can't seem to find a color she is happy with. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I collect Olympic quality Airpistols. Have quite a few. They run anywhere from $1500 to $4500 each.

MIT Varsity Pistol team here.

I have yet to make MQS (500/600 in a match, usually in 2nd year), at which point I'll get to upgrade from a Russian workhorse to a Swiss Morini (as well as shoot standard pistol).