Who here owned (or still owns) parachute pants?

bjw

BTW, how come Aaron hasn't replied? As soon as I saw the thread title, an image of him in parachute pants popped into my head. He's a natural for them. Aaron, where are you?

I too, had an amazing ass back in the day, and I was more the hip hugger bell bottom jeans sort of guy. Of course at that time, I had a 30" waist.

And I'm not talking about just bell bottoms...I mean "elephant bell bottoms". That's true Bell Bottom Blues.

I was, and still am, totally against type of baggie pants and personally hold the GAP and OLD NAVY (which is now going out of business) responsible.

I am against any oversize clothes that don't allow me to know a women's true figure, good or bad.

I e-mailed Tyra and asked to please bring back Hot Pants and Mini Skirts for those women whose figure they'd compliment.

And enough with the shirts with sleeves to long for short sleeve, but too short for long sleeved. The same goes for shorts. I'm not looking for Starsky and Hutch crotch huggers, but it's time to bring back something above the knee.

30 years has passed, has it not?

Actually if I saw that guy on the street I doubt I could stop laughing long enough to be offended.

I want my worst enemy to be reincarnated as that guys jean shorts. ewe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God they didn't show the front, because you know that guy has serious male camel toe, and his balls have to be hanging out.