best headfi thread I have read in a long time!

bjw

I just don't find that guy funny, and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to read about him being arrested at a grade school playground. I guess it's just me though.

Don't talk that way about my mentor! I learned everything I know about modding/tweaking from Patrick.

I was mostly interested in what he was going to say about the iQube but after all the controversy it sort of went into the background and he said very little about it. The review of the Diablo and iQube was mostly about himself after everything was said and done.

BTW, I got my iQube from Drew today and listening to it now with my UE Triple.Fi Pro 10.

His reviews are so lame anyway. He uses such vague terms, and basically posts whats already been said about an item.

It would be really fun to totally screw with an amp, and have someone send it off to him for review without making him aware of the deed. Play it up as a fantastic amp, and then see what the review says.

His reviews are so lame anyway. He uses such vague terms, and basically posts whats already been said about an item.

It would be really fun to totally screw with an amp, and have someone send it off to him for review without making him aware of the deed. Play it up as a fantastic amp, and then see what the review says.

Ohhhh... there's a lot of things that could be done to screw with the sound in an amp and add copious amounts of distortion. But you'd have to weight the entertainment value of him reviewing it against the cost of making that amp, since it's not like you're ever gonna see it again.