New ICs.

Knuckledragger

I need a pair of standard RCAs, 2M length. I prefer copper vs. silver. I want something shielded and with decent strain relief. This is to go between my source (Adcom) and amp (Gilmore Lite), it is arguably the most important single connection in the house. I have used Kimber products extensively in the past, and I've been very happy with then. Unfortunately, they completely lack strain relief and are rather fragile. I'd like to keep my budget under $100.

Suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I may have coined the phrase but it's not my website. Although I suspect that it's my cables that John is talking about. :)

I am actually calling my new senn cable that you built for me the "SIALO." Apparently it is a medical term, for saliva, to salivate, which fits because the cable is darn good sounding. Of course those in the know truly know what it stands for ;)

I am actually calling my new senn cable that you built for me the "SIALO." Apparently it is a medical term, for saliva, to salivate, which fits because the cable is darn good sounding. Of course those in the know truly know what it stands for ;)

Well, that sounds disgusting, but I like that you like it as I've also ordered one. :prettyprincess:

I'd say you all are a bunch of thread-hijackers, but that's status quo for every thread on this site. ::)

For the moment, I'm perfectly happy with my Kimber ICs, but *ahem* I might have need of balanced Sennheiser cables sometimes in the future. What does a 2M pair of SUCKITALO balanced Senn cables run, Nate?

I'd say you all are a bunch of thread-hijackers, but that's status quo for every thread on this site. ::)

For the moment, I'm perfectly happy with my Kimber ICs, but *ahem* I might have need of balanced Sennheiser cables sometimes in the future. What does a 2M pair of SUCKITALO balanced Senn cables run, Nate?

Wah

What does a 2M pair of SUCKITALO balanced Senn cables run, Nate?

Hard to price something that doesn't exist. :kitty:

Seriously though, outside of doing a few cables for friends I have no plans to produce any products under any names. You should talk to GE about a Senn cable, he's much better at this stuff than I am.