Need Help Finding a CHEAP Mac

Ok, so the game that I spent a good part of my formative years playing has been re-released for the Mac and I'm dying to try it again. So that leaves me in the somewhat awkward position of basically not wanting to spend much in the way of $$ on this computer. It certainly doesn't need to be much, specs are as follows:

Minimum Specs

- Mac OS 10.3.9

- G3 processor

- 500 mhz

- 128MB of RAM

- 106MB of free hard drive space

- Turn all special effects off to run at 15 frames per second

Recommended Specs

- G4 processor

- 1.0 ghz

- 256MB of RAM

- 100MB of free hard drive space

So what's the cheapest thing to look for that I can simply plug in in place of my existing desktop PC and play? I'm guessing it's a mac mini but maybe there is something even cheaper. I'd like to stick to the Recommended Specs and get what little eye-candy the game has to offer. :) Refurb minis are $649 right now which is a good bit more than I'd like to spend.

only thing that makes me not very excited about this is the following statement:

"All 30 classic, re-mastered levels from Dark Castle and Beyond Dark Castle integrated into a new, extensive quest!"

now, the 25 orbs is awesome, but I'm betting it will be a lot of rehashing the other two games.

edit:

I'm assuming you're hard-core enough to already be running the originals in an emulator on your PC, right?

now, the 25 orbs is awesome, but I'm betting it will be a lot of rehashing the other two games.

The original game was fantastic and I have no issues rehashing all of it. In fact, that's part of what makes it so great, the fact that you can play all of the old levels again.

Wow, just watched the trailer...looks like fun. I never saw that game...but I didn't have a mac growing up...or was it a pc game too?

It was Mac only.