WHERE REKS?

JBLoudG20

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. i was in an accident sunday afternoon. i just got out of the hospital this morning, and i'm about to go get four teeth replaced. got skinned up, had a concussion, fractured my cheek, broke 4 teeth, sprained 2 fingers, and lost a button off my favorite jacket. you should see the other guy.

philodox, your cables finally went out on friday. any other outstanding shipments, i'll deal with later, if i remember them.

Damn wrecks, when it rains it pours.

hey guys. i was in an accident sunday afternoon. i just got out of the hospital this morning, and i'm about to go get four teeth replaced. got skinned up, had a concussion, fractured my cheek, broke 4 teeth, sprained 2 fingers, and lost a button off my favorite jacket. you should see the other guy.

philodox, your cables finally went out on friday. any other outstanding shipments, i'll deal with later, if i remember them.

You need to come to Ga.....Hide out, and listen to tunes until this dark cloud passes.

don't worry the teeth, concussion, cheek, and fingers can all be replaced! but i am sorry to hear about the button...damn, nothing is as hard in life as the loss of ones button. :doghuh:

seriously glad your alive, what happened? want me to break their legs?

i also haven't eaten or been hungry since saturday at dinner, and i've lost something like 10 lbs, so w00t w00t.

they didn't stick around. i remember being upright and then being nudged in the side by a boot with some guy asking me if i was ok. yeah, the bleeding profusely previously unconscious guy is in great shape.

i also got 6 stitches on my chin, i forgot about that. i'm going to pop some vicodin and be taken to the dentist, so talk to y'all later.

Vicodin...you see there is a silver lining in every cloud. ;)

Good luck!

i also haven't eaten or been hungry since saturday at dinner, and i've lost something like 10 lbs, so w00t w00t.

they didn't stick around. i remember being upright and then being nudged in the side by a boot with some guy asking me if i was ok. yeah, the bleeding profusely previously unconscious guy is in great shape.

i also got 6 stitches on my chin, i forgot about that. i'm going to pop some vicodin and be taken to the dentist, so talk to y'all later.

I can't believe you were the victim of a hit and run, that guy is a fucking tool. I just paypal'd you $50, get yourself some nice scotch.

:o Damn, dude. The jokes about your luck being bad are officially no longer funny. It's quite clear you're cursed by an angry and vengeful deity. That said...

:useless:

;D

YAY, Reks is still with us! :prettyprincess:

Poor Reks, every time we think it can't get any worse.....

Anyway, time to get better and see how your luck has finally changed for the better. I vote Reks gets a free HC t-shirt to celebrate his new found fortune of not getting killed ;D

So what, you were standing (kinda) and not hemoraging, so they figured they could take off? Asswipes...

What kinda jacket was it? If Dusty can't find a match, the manufacturer might be able to supply one...

Damn Reks... I'd take Tom up on his offer.

Wow! You know you can look at all this as your life is anything but boring!

I hope they find the asshole that hit you and left the scene. Anyone can have an accident, but leaving the scene with someone injured is unforgivable.

I also hope you feel better soon!

I think that each member should send you his or her lucky charm. If we get enough of them sent off we just may be able to ward of the bad mojo that is kickin' your ass.

Oh and play up the sympathy date for all it's worth!