It's Duggeh's Birthday!

boomana

Thank you all very much. The Scottish git spent his weekend with some Scottish gin. Good times were had. When your birthday presents include a jar of pickled eggs and cupcakes with tablet on them, its good times. Got some birthday money from variosu family members. Together its enough for a set of Livewires. Oh temptation.

My brother has one and I have no interest in one. The PSP is tempting because of the ridiculous things that you can do with it once its hacked open, which apparently includes playing DS games (although no touch screen obviously). It'd be great for me for portable video and emulation of Megadrive and SNES games.

The EEE would be useful for university as well as for playing, except that I'd really want the 8 gig version and its a lot more cost and a complete hens teeth to find compared to the 512/4gig version.

Livewires means finding somewhere to stick gunk in my ears. And a long wait. Defo need to think about where the money gets wasted. I mean spent.