Lathe question

Smeggy

Damn Smeggy! I'm going to start subcontracting work out to you!

Those are seriously nice looking cups! How do the pads attach to the cups?

Did you end up buying any of the little SFI orthodynamic drivers? If so I want to see what you come up with for wooden housing for them.

:prettyprincess: thanks everyone! :prettyprincess:

Damn Smeggy! I'm going to start subcontracting work out to you!

Those are seriously nice looking cups! How do the pads attach to the cups?

Did you end up buying any of the little SFI orthodynamic drivers? If so I want to see what you come up with for wooden housing for them.

Heh, these are only the second and third cups I've ever made so I'm still very new at this and not particularly good at matching pairs. :P

I turned the ply driver mounting boards and when it's all where I want it I'll glue it all together. The grill/felt is held with silicone as a softer damping mount. the drivers will be epoxy glued and the base/cups will be woodglued.

I did get a set of the SFI drivers and they're waiting their turn in the shop. I still have to do the Gammas and Lambdas.

All woody all the time ;D

It's fun as hell doing it, even though I end up with numerous cuts, burns and aches. ::)

Well Sir you're a natural born woodworker. Most never achieve the level of detail you have after many attempts. I see you have the patience needed for the finish sanding that surely makes all the difference in professional looking woodwork. I say again great job!