Favorite Decade For Music

postjack

Your favorite decade for music?  

1. 1. Your favorite decade for music?

the poll is not intended to cover the entire history of music, just the decades listed. like if I said

choose your favorite fruit:

apples

oranges

pineapple

i'm not hatin' on bananas, I just want to know which of the above three fruits you like best.

But bananas open easier, neater, quicker from the "wrong" end. Just sqeeze, and it opens up. No more trying to tear that "tab" off while smashing the contents inside. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
So they're easy to eat from either end, like a hot dog? I see no dilemma. The pull-tab is there for people who prefer pull-tabs, the messy end is there for people who like to eat messily. I feel no cognitive dissonance.

So they're easy to eat from either end, like a hot dog? I see no dilemma. The pull-tab is there for people who prefer pull-tabs, the messy end is there for people who like to eat messily. I feel no cognitive dissonance.

The pull tab is unreliable since some banana skins are just so tough you end up fighting it for a good ten seconds before getting it open, and rather messily. The other end is hassle-free on every banana; you just pinch the very end and it pops open because that's just how the banana splits.

You bastard, now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the night, and it's late enough that I might wake up with it, too.

One banana two banana three banana four

Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more

Over hill and highway the Banana Buggies go

Comin' up to bring you the Banana Split show

Makin' up a mess of fun

Makin' up a mess of fun

Lots of fun for ev'ryone...

• 2 weeks later...