The Menace

n_maher

Fucking sweet!!

Nate, are you planning on cutting all your own holes for the production run or farming it out? I realize you're an experienced circle cutter tech, but shit, that's a lot of holes for one guy! Also, is there gonna be a chromed option because that's be freaking awesome! :prettyprincess:

Anyway, I hope the prototype goes down well at canjam, should be a good proving ground to iron final pre-production issues.

Good luck man.

*edit*

shit, I nearly forgot.... #5 for me thanks ;D

Fucking sweet!!

Nate, are you planning on cutting all your own holes for the production run or farming it out? I realize you're an experienced circle cutter tech, but shit, that's a lot of holes for one guy! Also, is there gonna be a chromed option because that's be freaking awesome! :prettyprincess:

Anyway, I hope the prototype goes down well at canjam, should be a good proving ground to iron final pre-production issues.

Good luck man.

*edit*

shit, I nearly forgot.... #5 for me thanks ;D

We'll be outsourcing the casework, for sure.

If it can drive K1000 maybe I will buy one too.

Ignoring the "buy" part of that statement I believe that Pete said he was going to bring his to CanJam so we could see how it does. I think that I'd read (but clearly never tried myself) about folks using the original with decent results.

Is this where we sign up to be on the waiting list to purchase the Menace?

Sure, you can create a waiting list, of course all it will amount to is that you'll have a place to wait indefinitely.

You haven't even heard about pricing yet, you sure you still want to sign up? It might make Pete's 307A amp look affordable...

:dance: Yesss, he is givin in, it is "no stats" all over again.

Ohh, and to save some work you can outsource the internal wiring to you know who.

I already have a soldering iron so I would just like to purchase a kit. Hopefully it will come with the pre-punched case. Doing all those big holes looks nasty.

Oooohhhh, me too!

And make sure you clean any blood off the holes... man, I just can't deal with that :kitty:

I'm thinking of wait times that'll make Singlepower look like drive-thru.

Now that is funny! Actually, there's this drive-through coffee kiosk in a parking lot over in Marin county with these high school and college age girls that run out and take your orders and bring you your lattes and what not. If only Mikhail were cuter and femaler that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

-=Germania=-?

I think I will laugh every time you use that line. It KILLS! :rofl: