Flying Peppermill?

swt61

NSFW?

Sorry I'm an old fart.

already said, but not safe for work!

OK now I'm even more confused! Is he slammin' my cans? 'Cause I'm not above bitch slappin' his ass! :P

no, not at all. see below.

He's saying they're a little too... sexy... :rofl:

too right!

=/ Just spent like 5+ minutes looking for a damn cable rack at bottlehead's site... (looked at the interconnect page-> saw none. hit up products page, went to parts and accessories-> saw none) Couldn't find it for quite awhile, reloaded the interonnect page, and realized the rack was there the whole time.

I just realised Not Safe For Work still hasn't been fully explained. Let me try:

Basically if you work in an office, your internet is shared and that means your employer can check what you're looking at. They are also well within their rights to sack you if you are looking at inappropriate material.

NSFW is a designation put before linking to other websites or emails or other content on the internet that if downloaded/viewed may cause you to lose your job or at least place heavy doubt on whether your internet use should be suspended.

Basically it's a heads up that you should probably save the link and check it once you're home.

I kind of got the gist of it from the other posters, and the "bitch slapping" comment was purely in jest.

I did understand soon after that you were actually complimenting my phones if anything, I was just puffing my chest for dramatic effect, and being silly. ;D