Sony MDR-R10 Repair - Back From The Dead

APureSound

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone doesn't believe me thats fine. Just wait for the owner of the headphones to post up. It will be on Head-Fi as I don't believe he knows anything about the Head Case side of things.

Just as a note the only reason I did the write up to begin with is because the owner asked me to after JenaLabs no longer wanted to have anything to do with him.

Thanks,

Alex

Guest DogFish

No, here YOU go again, DoucheFish. Your idiotic opening salvo calling people "f#kin idiots" like the punk-ass bitch that you are just demonstrates that your only purpose is once again to shit-disturb.

The people here who have read Alex's story believe what he has said, and what his pictures clearly show. We would all like to hear what the owner of the cans has to say, but I am sure it will back up Alex. We would also like to hear the Jena Labs side of the story, although Steve's effort to track down details from Jena Labs directly did not really lead to a lot of factual information. If they step up and set out some facts, I for one am willing to listen to them. As for you, not so much.

Punk ass? You're more than welcome to pay me a visit in northwest ohio... Lot different than typing words on a screen..

I never said I didn't believe Alex, just that it would be helpful to have BOTH sides of the story before jumpin on JenaLabs' ass, merely because they "overcharge" for cables like every other manufacturer in the industry. Stop bitchin about their prices and don't patronize them, that simple.

Punk ass? You're more than welcome to pay me a visit in northwest ohio... Lot different than typing words on a screen..

I never said I didn't believe Alex, just that it would be helpful to have BOTH sides of the story before jumpin on JenaLabs' ass, merely because they "overcharge" for cables like every other manufacturer in the industry. Stop bitchin about their prices and don't patronize them, that simple.

Cute, you call people here fucking idiots, but take offense to being called a punk ass and say do it to your face. I think it's safe to say that I feel confident that I'd have no problem calling you a punk ass to your face if we're ever in the same place, and I'll also say you're not worth walking across the street to see, let alone flying across country.

Anytime... The pleasure would be mine. Besides I didn't call anyone, specifically, an idiot, it the shoe fits,wear the bitch.

Yes, you called all of us fucking idiots, rather than anyone in particular. You really should consider a good detox program, so you can sober up. When you're sober, maybe you won't feel the need to go where you don't have anything useful to contribute.

Yes, you called all of us fucking idiots, rather than anyone in particular. You really should consider a good detox program, so you can sober up. When you're sober, maybe you won't feel the need to go where you don't have anything useful to contribute.

That's not quite fair, I for one enjoyed the comic relief. :popcorn:

Cute, you call people here fucking idiots, but take offense to being called a punk ass and say do it to your face. I think it's safe to say that I feel confident that I'd have no problem calling you a punk ass to your face if we're ever in the same place, and I'll also say you're not worth walking across the street to see, let alone flying across country.

Twice. Look at your first post in the thread where you called people fucking idiots and said "of course Jena Labs didn't damage the R10s" which sounds a lot like disbelieving Alex's express statements that Jena Labs caused the damage. Too bad you can't edit your posts over here. Kinda sucks to be stuck with your own words to trip you up.