Post Your Pet

naamanf

I <3 this thread.

Harold kind of looks like Ivan.

Here are two of my retarded cats ...
Yay for a fellow retarded cat owner!
Tommy & Willy are the cats (kittens at that time) snuggled up to her butt...
Awesome pic. Of Tommy and Willy, which one is the goof (in the pic)? I like how it's a typical family pic where you can't get everyone just right at the same time.

I <3 this thread.

Harold kind of looks like Ivan.Yay for a fellow retarded cat owner!Awesome pic. Of Tommy and Willy, which one is the goof (in the pic)? I like how it's a typical family pic where you can't get everyone just right at the same time.

Tommy is in front, looking stoic as any cat lover will recognize. Willy is the upside down guy, being the goof. They are brothers, adopted as ferals from the local Humane Society right before they were due to be put to sleep. They are still a bit skittish, but good typical kittehs.

I haven't had a pet for a while and probably won't for a good long time. The last one that I had was Mooch, the cat that came with our house (long story). Mooch passed away last winter, she was an exclusively outdoor cat and choose the wrong place to try and stay warm during an ice storm.

60693496.jpg

Before that was Sam, the dog that I grew up with. I miss her like heck.

40782741.jpg

Guest sacd lover

What kind of cat is Jazz. I have two like him. They love to talk and always want to be the center of attention.

Jeep .... is always looking for trouble.

IMG_0107.jpg

Henry .... is always looking for my wife .... or food.

IMG_0103.jpg

Image-26A63A7CD99A11D7.jpg

Jazz left us due to lung cancer over a year ago, but I miss him like crazy. He was insane, fun and loving. Best cat ever.

I don't know what type he was, american longhair was the only answer I ever got from vets. He wasn't talkative, but he did like to be the center of attention. If you were sitting down, he was on your lap or in your face. We used to sit on my listening chair together. He'd just sit there and purr.

Guest sacd lover

You would think they are a breed. All of them have the long white hair, miscellaneous black patches on the head and body and the all black tail.

Henry is the male and he acts more like you describe. He will talk if you say his name but he is generally quiet. Henry follows my wife around like he is a dog.

Jeep is always on the move meowing, picking fights with the other cats and usually growls or grumbles to herself for no apparent reason when she is walking through the upstairs. All you have to do is say, Jeepy .... and you can expect a 15 minute tirade.

What kind of cat is Jazz. I have two like him. They love to talk and always want to be the center of attention.

Jeep .... is always looking for trouble.

IMG_0107.jpg

Henry .... is always looking for my wife .... or food.

IMG_0103.jpg

ok, looks like my next apartment is going to be pet friendly. should i get a cat? i love (LOOOVVEEE) dogs, but i just don't see dogs working well in an urban environment. i don't like cats as a rule, but i've met a few cats who like me....

Can you deal with fur everywhere and horked up hairballs and smelly litter and speakers treated as scratching posts? All are possible. And don't get me wrong - we have 3 cats and I love them all. Just trying to give you reality.