Post Your Pet

naamanf

• 3 weeks later...

Just catching up on things.  Sorry about Ozzy.   :(

On the freakishly fun side of petdom, Waton's real sister (confirmed with the breeder) showed up at day care today with Watson.  I'd met the family at a restaurant, and knew they had gotten the sister, but they have a home in North Carolina, one in Denmark, and spend only a little time locally.  I'd never seen her before, and in fact, hadn't even thought about her until today.  Meet Dottie, now renamed Shelby.

th_D5A6F9A6-E344-4B41-936C-01D4C850FA42-

Hmmmm.  Well, apparently, I can't figure out how to post a video from photobucket.  Oh well.  Click on the pic,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

;D  iPhone picture.....

For some of you who remember the better days of H-F, I used to give away some stuff now and then based on dumb contests.  One was "where did my cats' names come from"

My first cat, Athena, was named after an old company (not the Canadian speaker company) that made an impedance matching device called the Polyphasor - and that became her unofficial middle name.

After her, SOTA Moonbeam, a.k.a. the Rambo Bose Kitty.

Now, these two cats didn't both follow that convention.  I WANTED to name the black and white one Merlin (middle name VSM, Very Scary Merlin), and the tabby one Gryphon (Diablo).  But I got overridden and the black one is Gryphon, and the tabby one is Tab (Hunter).

But seeing the glowing eyes, I think Gryphon Diablo works well for him.....

[/diatribe]

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 1

Cinder, Ben's new cat is doing well. 

The only problem is that some days he gets totally nuts and too playful (my arms look like I went swimming in a rose bush), and he likes to eat up the other cat's food so he's putting on a little too much weight in the belly fat.

Well, and I'm really worried for our expensive Lazy Boy chairs when he's racing around the room and leaping from chair to chair. His claws get sharp too quickly after trimming them (like he needs it every 10 days). So, Cinder is doing better than my peace of mind.

post-905-0-34669100-1392278386_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...