Some snake oil for you!

Pars

This is what's been missing from my system all these years!!! I want one... no I need one.

I have plenty of random tubes resistors and caps so I can just make my own version. I'll just claim it's patent pending like Mikhail if anybody starts asking questions... ;D

looks like the output stage on the B-52 to me... know we know where Ray got that idea...

:rofl::dance:

Not to be confused with the TDS Passive Audiophile, which actually does do something to the signal.

PS If anyone knows what this circuit is -- AudioAdvisor also sold something that performed "passive harmonic restoration" -- I wouldn't mind knowing what it is, seems like a good starter DIY project. (Not the hoax, though, anyone can solder shit to a wire. I want a circuit that actually does something.)

I haven't even seen what he is talking about, but I love the OP in that thread! Paraphrasing, but my favorite was "How can I get schematics to build a Hoax?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That line sounded like something straight out of the mouth of Patrick.

Some interesting follow-up discussing Machina Dynamica and Geoff Kait

http://www.diyhifi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1529&start=30

peufeu pretty much nails it:

The marvilous thing about this guy is that each of his "products" pushes new "limits" and creates a new "paradigm" in the ways of fucking with what remains of the buyer's mind. :rofl: