Canjam 08 Meet Impressions

postjack

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the National Meet is often referred to as an international meet I would respectfully suggest that if the European and beyond members want to hold a large scale meet they best prove that they can pull off an EU-wide meet or something similar. I can almost guarantee that a majority of manufacturers from the US would not be able to attend or attend with any gear due to shipping expense and hassle. Cool idea, yes, practical concept??? Japan, you can pretty much factor me out as I'll never take a week or more long vacation with headphones in mind.

Hi Folks, just a short one here as I posted a longer thanks on HF.

Mike, you're the fucking man. Thanks! And thanks to all of you for allowing me to have a job where part of it is to go out and have a friggen great time. Really, thanks everybody!

Alright, I'm going to bed.

Yeah, I have been occasionally posting over on the 'Fi and just put up a windy one. I will reserve some good stuff for over here but do not have the strength to duplicate everything. It was a hell of a crew and the 'Casers were well represented. More need to be there next year people! Sing it with me:

We are the world. We are the children . . . :prettyprincess:

I believe he means that thing that looks like the tops to a very short pair of overalls that are under her breasts.

I believe that's the top to a highly stylized pair of overalls. Or it just looks like that, and it's just part of her dress (the "girdle" part).

I loved that movie.

What is that ridiculous bib she's wearing.... :P

That's Natalie Wood. Nothing ever looked ridiculous on her. :stick:

It's one of my favourite films ever. Fell in love with it when i was like 8 and loved it ever since. Must have worn that VHS cassette clean through.

Have you seen the airplane version, "Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines"? Another truly great movie. Of course, Sarah Miles didn't quite match Natalie. ;)