Cuddle Parties!

blessingx

Guest username

I am a pimp certified Cuddle Party facilitator. O0

I have been known to throw some of the best orgies puppy piles on the west side. Ask around. :useless:

What's sad is that people feel the need to organize affection and intimacy, and, from the FAQ, separate it from sexuality, as if they needed to be kept separate, not that people need to go around having sex all the time. I just see this as people being afraid of their own sexuality and very real need for intimacy, and turning it into a middle school pj party. How much to attend? Affection prostitution. Certified cuddle lifeguards keeping everyone "safe"? Is it really any better to spend a night in your pjs, pressed up against strangers because it's "safer" than acknowledging the desire to be touched by and to touch another and allowing yourself that, even within current societal norms. People scare me.

What's sad is that people feel the need to organize affection and intimacy, and, from the FAQ, separate it from sexuality, as if they needed to be kept separate, not that people need to go around having sex all the time. I just see this as people being afraid of their own sexuality and very real need for intimacy, and turning it into a middle school pj party. How much to attend? Affection prostitution. Certified cuddle lifeguards keeping everyone "safe"? Is it really any better to spend a night in your pjs, pressed up against strangers because it's "safer" than acknowledging the desire to be touched by and to touch another and allowing yourself that, even within current societal norms. People scare me.

Oh come on Boom, you know you want to cuddle with me....

cuddle party - is that a euphemism for blue balls?

I would think so. I had this very religious girlfriend in my early 20s. Very nice girl but every day with her was a cuddle party. I had never experienced BB until then. Lets just say don't expect to see me at any cuddle parties soon.

Who said anything about prostitution. Just be a nice guy.

Oh...oh...well...nevermind then. It's just that a lot of the sextrade workers in my area are from Hungary & Romania, so I thought you were implying something about going to the source and scoring there.