I just got married!

darkless

Post #200!

I haven't had much time to check in here lately, so I didn't spot my birthday thread until today. It birthday went well, almost as well as my wedding, May 10th!!! :dance:

A brief summary:

The weather was perfect, not a single cloud in the sky and hardly any wind. The minister (who happens to be my father-in-law) held a touching ceremony. Our hired photographers did an outstanding job (it seemed, haven't seen the processed pictures yet). The reception went well. The chef made a delicious meal, the wedding cake was gorgeous and I managed to pull off a decent wedding speech for the bride despite being pretty nervous (btw, sleep is overrated the night before the wedding).

It was very hot that day and we had just survived an assault of rice from all the guests, so our cheeks are somewhat reddish:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=2764&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=85041b359b0a98bb2e28b01d8f351d68

I haven't had much time to check in here lately....btw, sleep is overrated the night before the wedding

Congratulations! Sleep is also overrated the night after the wedding. I see it took you 6 days to recover.

Where did you honeymoon?

Congratulations! Sleep is also overrated the night after the wedding. I see it took you 6 days to recover.

Where did you honeymoon?

Sleep is indeed overrated the night after the wedding. :P

We spent our honeymoon at a nearby hotel. Chocolate, champagne and a honeymoon kit from the maid of honor... ;)