I just got married!

darkless

Congratulations! After 16 terrific years of marriage (yes, she does support my headphone and stereo habbits...even will go stereo shopping with me!!!), I can say it is a wonderful thing. Wishing you and your new spouse the best!!!

Thanks to everyone who's responded so far!

Incorrect. Contributes to the population problem. Have lots and lots of wild protected sex.

Yeah, we practice the art of baby making a lot. Safely. ;)

Congratulations! After 16 terrific years of marriage (yes, she does support my headphone and stereo habits...even will go stereo shopping with me!!!), I can say it is a wonderful thing. Wishing you and your new spouse the best!!!

Thanks! My wife also supports my headphone and stereo habits. She has participated in headphone and speaker auditions with me and even said yes to purchase a pair of (in her eyes) ugly boxy black Audio Note AN-E/L speakers because they sounded so nice. I love their mids and open sound. If only I could find some speakers with a bit more resolution and better dynamics like my Stratos Triangle Luna 260 while retaining the lovely mids and openness of the Audio Note, then I'd be set for life.

Congratulations! After 16 terrific years of marriage (yes, she does support my headphone and stereo habbits...even will go stereo shopping with me!!!), I can say it is a wonderful thing. Wishing you and your new spouse the best!!!

Didn't know you were married for 16 years. That's great of your wifey to go out with you on stereo shopping. My wife accepts my headphone and music love :). It helps that she loves music as much as me. Wishing you many more wonderful years 4N6 :dance:

The key to marital (and headphone) bliss is this equation:

Your Headphone Budget = Your Wife's Shoe Budget

Actually we've always had our own separate accounts with a shared "household" account and a shared "savings" account. We both contribute to the shared accounts based on our respective incomes (I have a fulltime job and she's a student so I contribute a lot more than she does). All major shared expenses are discussed in advance and taken from the savings account, whereas we use our separate accounts for personal purchases like hobbies. I also have a budget account where I deposit a fixed amount each month where all regular payments are taken from (rent, insurance, cable, etc.).

We have lived together for the past 4 years and this arrangement works excellent for both of us. :)

Actually we've always had our own separate accounts with a shared "household" account and a shared "savings" account. We both contribute to the shared accounts based on our respective incomes (I have a fulltime job and she's a student so I contribute a lot more than she does). All major shared expenses are discussed in advance and taken from the savings account, whereas we use our separate accounts for personal purchases like hobbies. I also have a budget account where I deposit a fixed amount each month where all regular payments are taken from (rent, insurance, cable, etc.).

We have lived together for the past 4 years and this arrangement works excellent for both of us. :)

My wife and I started doing that when we were living together as students and we still do it today. It's worked out perfectly for us as well.