What did you do today?

riceboy

I had my first day at work after the operation, it was rather quiet as the project I'm on is just about finsihed and after 14 days off I don't know whats going on. Other than that nothing special. Read for kids, listen to music etc.

Hope your dong a lot better. I remembered going back to work after having a pretty major operation after 3 weeks and it was still painful. Hope you continue to heal and quickly. Take it easy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're feeling okay.

I've done nothing today except shower, coffee, chat a bit, and email inquiry about a cute vintage dress I was liking online. So far so good :)

Oh yes, I'm feeling fine. But I need to keep my leg on a chair or something once in a while. The worst part is that it is difficult to carry stuff, so my coworkers have fetch coffee for me :) . Tomorrow I will go to the doctor for a check and remove the stitches.

Hope your dong a lot better. I remembered going back to work after having a pretty major operation after 3 weeks and it was still painful. Hope you continue to heal and quickly. Take it easy

Thanks, I have had very little pain and I'm happy for that. The legs is getting better by the day, but it is still a long way to go. No soccer untill next year :D

Well, tuesday is my regular day off so I got up at about 10, made some coffee, lit a smoke and checked my mail / headfi / headcase. Made a sandwich, jumped on my bike, bought a new phone.

Back at home checkin out the goodie ;D Did the laundry, went shopping for groceries, started cutting the fresh herbs, opened up a bottle of wine, started cooking, ate it.

Scanned images of which I lost the original files like 5 yrs back during Tha Big Crash and am on Headcase now...still drinking my wine and listening to music on my hps. Ow and the Behringer sucks.

Next up...donnow...my bf is watching tv, I hate tv but might join him as I don't feel like doing anything big anyways...

Have a great day everyone :D

Ow, and Krmmm, hope you get on top soon :)

Funny, you can write this down in like 2 minutes and it takes a whole day to actually do this lol

Well, tuesday is my regular day off so I got up at about 10, made some coffee, lit a smoke and checked my mail / headfi / headcase. Made a sandwich, jumped on my bike, bought a new phone.

Back at home checkin out the goodie ;D Did the laundry, went shopping for groceries, started cutting the fresh herbs, opened up a bottle of wine, started cooking, ate it.

Scanned images of which I lost the original files like 5 yrs back during Tha Big Crash and am on Headcase now...still drinking my wine and listening to music on my hps. Ow and the Behringer sucks.

Next up...donnow...my bf is watching tv, I hate tv but might join him as I don't feel like doing anything big anyways...

Have a great day everyone :D

Ow, and Krmmm, hope you get on top soon :)

Funny, you can write this down in like 2 minutes and it takes a whole day to actually do this lol

Sorry that Napa let you down, but Beringer mostly does suck. Big, commercial wineries often do. I know that these are sweeping generalizations but so be it. Too bad that is a lot of what Europeans think of as California wine.

I'm 99% done with my 6.4 watt 532nm laser for my home christmas

show. Finally a way to compete with the neighbors and their 5000 lightbulbs...

(1.75 volts at 24 amperes)

The 650nm laser should be done by the end of the week. (about 8 watts)

The blue is going to be a bear...

I need to know where you live sometime before Christmas. I HAVE TO see this!! :popcorn:

bad, bad! now if you don't mind, i'm going to go smoke a cigarette.

She lives in The Netherlands, so more likely than not, lighting up a smoke would mean she got stoned.

Uneventful day today, went to work, did some grocery shopping, made & ate dinner, went biking, and now I'm wasting time on the computer while listening to my vinyl rig.

She lives in The Netherlands, so more likely than not, lighting up a smoke would mean she got stoned.

I don't know Indra personally but I am guessing that she doesn't smoke pot/hash with her morning coffee. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

VMWare is great. Been using it for about 5 years now :).

Well today had the usual meetings and did a presentation. Then I had spicy salmon (not cooked, but sushi style), for lunch and a orange and yogurt. Been trying to eat healthier. Did some cardio and push ups. Our workplace has a wellness program where you could earn up to $500 cold hard cash a year. It involves eating and exercising. When you do eat the right foods and exercise you get points. I've been walking up 46 flights of stairs M - F and doing a bunch of cardio 7 days a week as well. I actually like it as I can keep up with my son a lot more now since he is so active :dance:. Other than that just listening to more music and getting some work done at home. Pretty much a regular day at work and home :)

....and all of the Netherlands is covered with tulips, windmills, we all wear those funny wooden "shoes" and in America they all have guns to "defend" themselves, they're all fat and so on...hmmm... ;D

I don't know Indra personally but I am guessing that she doesn't smoke pot/hash with her morning coffee. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

No hash for me anymore. A Gauloises does the trick for me these days. I used to have a joint for breakfast and I did it A LOT but I quit smoking that stuff a while ago. I'd rather have a good glass of wine now ;) (well, also not with my morning coffee lol)

The Behringer, yeah, my brother was almost calling me names for buying that piece of crap BUT I might have a little surprise coming my way hopefully soon so Yihaa we'll see ;)

And bad Reksy. Actually I envy you. After 10 years of not smoking, I still get the urge to have one, but continue to resist.

QFT. I quit 8 1/2 years ago, and still get cravings upon occasion. I fully expect to get them the rest of my life. It's part of the cost of quitting smoking. I'd still not go back, but if I was diagnosed with some terminal illness, you can bet I'd have one last smoke.

Removed the stitches and got a new cast, blue this time. I decieded to use the metro to get home, and just missed the bus that takes me even closer to home so I decided to walk (hump is probably a better word) the last part. Anyway, as I passed a house with an old man in the garden, he called at me and asked if I had problems with showering. It turned out that he used to sell pharmacy products and had a lot of cast protectors laying around so he gave me one. :) Hope it is better than the plastic bag I have been using so far. Nice and a bit strange things happends in real life.

Now I'm trying to get my laptop connected to the vpn at work, but Windows and weird corporate networks does not impress me.

QFT. I quit 8 1/2 years ago, and still get cravings upon occasion. I fully expect to get them the rest of my life. It's part of the cost of quitting smoking. I'd still not go back, but if I was diagnosed with some terminal illness, you can bet I'd have one last smoke.

Amen.

Played tennis outside this morning for the first time of the summer. I had some trouble with my forehand shots at the beginning, but it was alright after a while. I play a lot of squash during the winter, but there's nothing like a tennis game on a nice sunny day. O0

No hash for me anymore. A Gauloises does the trick for me these days. I used to have a joint for breakfast and I did it A LOT but I quit smoking that stuff a while ago. I'd rather have a good glass of wine now ;) (well, also not with my morning coffee lol)

My friends in Paris combined the two quite regularly. They would unroll a Gauloise, sprinkle in some hash, and then re-roll the combo in a new rolling paper. Peps you up and mellows you out at the same time! Not that I would know about that. They just told me. :angel:

And speaking of California exports, they would die for actual California sensimillia because it is so scarce compared to hash.

What is your surprise, btw, or is that a surprise too? Do all Dutch women say "Yihaa"? >:D