What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a bunch of daytrading, laughed at all the idiots who shorted oil and claimed that it was on its way down below $100 a barrel (not only did they lose their money, the price hit the stop limits so they couldn't even cover their shorts), went to the library to pick up more CDs, washed my car, had a barbecue. Checked the real estate listings for my area to see if prices are going down yet.

Hung out with Ken and his gang. Bunch of party animals, they were.

HP-2 on first listen I wasn't so hot about, but I warmed up to them and tossed on some Sadistic Mika Band, and they were wonderful.

Thanks again for having me and hosting my gear Ken! :dance:

Put my dog to sleep. He attacked my wife this morning, so we had to have him put down. I'll miss that damn butthead of a dog. He was never the same after almost having his leg ripped off by a much larger animal (unknown) in alaska.

2553418249_e46415368e.jpg?v=0

Put my dog to sleep. He attacked my wife this morning, so we had to have him put down. I'll miss that damn butthead of a dog. He was never the same after almost having his leg ripped off by a much larger animal (unknown) in alaska.

Dan, very sorry to hear that.

Very, very sorry to hear that Dan. I wish you the best.

Put my dog to sleep.  He attacked my wife this morning, so we had to have him put down.  I'll miss that damn butthead of a dog.  He was never the same after almost having his leg ripped off by a much larger animal (unknown) in alaska.

2553418249_e46415368e.jpg?v=0

Sorry to hear this Dan, I hope your wife is OK and condolences to the family.

Sorry to hear that, Dan. Hope your wife is doing fine.

We had the same thing with our former dog, he bit some familymembers a couple of times

(luckily not me) because his former family screwed him up badly. We went into therapy with him just to see if we could fix it but unfortunately not. The mixed feelings when deciding to put him down are heart-breaking but it's a wise decision.

I wish you all the best.