What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laundry.

Was supposed to do some work-work, but (a) it was just too fucking hot (A/C broke), and (B) for some reason, my laptop appears to be running at IPV6, and so it doesn't appear to be talking to my VMWare appliances ... or at least, I think that's the problem, I may just be having connectivity issues...anyone know how to update debian to ipv6?

Went to the water park with the family. My son really enjoyed going down the little slides. The keiki (kids) area they have is just awesome. Lots of water guns, water shooting up all over the place, and shallow enough for him to walk around. Great fun overall.

Constantly putting aloe vera on my arms to combat the ridiculous sunburn I got for staying at the park for 10 hours yesterday. More sun screen next time. =[

Definitely take aspirin or ibuprofen. They both reduce pain and inflammation, the two main symptoms of sunburn.

they need me more than i need them, and they know it. apparently, the business admin has been waiting for evidence that my coworker is a real problem. i'm not going to keep quiet just to keep some bitch happy, so i'm going to be that evidence.

I have a feeling there will be a contract on your life.