What did you do today?

riceboy

Well, bper, you will be part of the "Third Largest & Most Ethnically Diverse Incoming Class" at R-H with only 88% caucasians! :o As others have said, enjoy yourself to the greatest extent possible among all of those geeks! ;D

Haha, and what's worse is that percentage probably also applies to the number of males on campus... :( :(

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I went to work, worked late, then met a friend for Dinner. Pepe's pizza in New Haven. She was insistent on taking the leftovers back for her sister, so she stuck the box at my lower back. I swear every time I had to stop, I felt like I was going to have pizza all over my back. Great time, though.

I must be getting old, though. That greasy pizza gave me terrible heartburn that kept me up most of the night. :palm: What's my personal M.D. got to say to that? ;D

Yesterday I went to work, worked late, then met a friend for Dinner. Pepe's pizza in New Haven. She was insistent on taking the leftovers back for her sister, so she stuck the box at my lower back. I swear every time I had to stop, I felt like I was going to have pizza all over my back. Great time, though.

I must be getting old, though. That greasy pizza gave me terrible heartburn that kept me up most of the night. :palm: What's my personal M.D. got to say to that? ;D

cut refined carbs, refined sugar. stop eating food with ingredients that have suffixes like "-ide". no more high fructose corn syrup! i bet your heartburn will stop. :)

I'm not an MD, but I do have an english degree. very similar IMO.

cut refined carbs, refined sugar. stop eating food with ingredients that have suffixes like "-ide". no more high fructose corn syrup! i bet your heartburn will stop. :)

I'm not an MD, but I do have an english degree. very similar IMO.

The heartburn was cause by pizza. MMM pizza....