What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Pete on your one day old child and the "yes we can" attitude of you and your wife to have another one after having the first three.

Oh, yesterday I woke up and found my iPod's hard drive died and all of my 9 thousand tracks appear to be gone. Then took a trip down Mississippi back roads. Saw swamps, an alligator, and Oprah's first home. Today's main event was eating catfish and fried green tomatoes for dinner and having sweet potato pie for dessert with Barack after his speech. After looking at my iPod even he saw no hope for ever recoving even one those 9,000 songs.

Started last night, finished this morning. I installed a USA SPEC DF-TOY module in my Tacoma which allows me to use the CD changer control as an Aux input so that I can directly connect the Ipod to the radio without the use of annoying things like FM transmitters.

Thanks all!!

Mom and baby home now.

Time to get back to a normal routine... :)

Congrats! Good luck with the normal routine.:)

Woke up 2:45 a.m., got to beach, ran 18 miles, back home, sleep...

Next item is to figure out how to move a half pipe from about a mile away to my house.

Started last night, finished this morning. I installed a USA SPEC DF-TOY module in my Tacoma which allows me to use the CD changer control as an Aux input so that I can directly connect the Ipod to the radio without the use of annoying things like FM transmitters.
Do you dislike all transmitters, or just the one(s?) you had? Because I'm seriously thinking of getting one (and I just missed that buy.com one) until I get cd player working again in my car.

Do you dislike all transmitters, or just the one(s?) you had? Because I'm seriously thinking of getting one (and I just missed that buy.com one) until I get cd player working again in my car.
I've had a few (3 or more) and none of them have worked in way that I would say listening to music over them would be acceptable, they've all pretty much sucked. Recently I'd been listening to audio books in the truck while commuting and the reception got to the point where it was annoying enough to invest the $30 in the hard line adapter.