What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove through several roundabouts on the way to Colin's house, picked him up, drove to Chris's house, went to 5 guys, came back, watched electrostats fight to the death, went and picked up a vinotemp cigar humidor, drove Colin home, drove through several more roundabouts, then back home.

I drove through several roundabouts on the way to Colin's house, picked him up, drove to Chris's house, went to 5 guys, came back, watched electrostats fight to the death, went and picked up a vinotemp cigar humidor, drove Colin home, drove through several more roundabouts, then back home.

Got up, went to gym, welcomed guys to my house, went to five guys, watched electrostats fight to the death, lent my HD800s to Vlad for balancing, typed this message....

We got 600mm+ (23.6 in) of rain here in the last couple of days, 1/3rd of the normal yearly total. I was lucky to be able to drive home from work on Friday, barely able to see the road in front of me. One of the roads across the river in front of my apartment has collapsed, and the interstate highway is still shut.

I was under the impression you didn't drink. The roundabout idea wouldn't work for most here though, they don't really exist in america :)

I've mostly stopped since my stomach can't handle it. Two weeks in Greece, downing a 700ml bottle of Stroh80 every day does that to you. ;D Not that drinking two bottles of white wine in 80 minutes on Saturday did it any favors but I only threw up once which is pretty good. I even handled some 80% Absinthe rather nicely later in the evening... ;)

Last time I got shitfaced and puked, I said never again.

I was 16, so that was 32 years ago. Haven't been drunk since. Haven't felt I was missing anything, of coarse I didn't mention that I was paralyzed from alcohol poisoning that one time. That scared me into total sobriety.