What did you do today?

riceboy

Spent the last two hours connecting and setting up my new Denon receiver. After some initial confusion (the manual is mostly useless, IMO), I've everything working correctly now. I think I'll play around with it more this weekend when I have more time.

In any case, why does it have to come with two friggin' remotes?

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran 2 miles though and I'm getting close to pretty regular 10 min miles over 2 miles. That's a real improvement for me. Need to get back to the 5k distance though.

Cool. I had to run 1.5 miles for the MSP yesterday, though they messed up and gave me an extra lap to run. Of course, after all was said and done, they told us that the governor had reallocated the funds which were to be used for the December academy, and that it doesnt look promising that they will have one at all this fiscal year.

It would be moar better if they put it in the basement so they could run the cat 5. I've been meaning to switch mine over but I'm lazy. And my Leviton box was not exactly done in the most professional manner.

Basement isnt really able to be used like that without cutting up drywall. I could probably get it to my room through drop ceilings and following pipes and stuff, but I am in the basement right next to the room the modem is in. Just havnt cared quite enough to do it yet. Its plenty fast, especially coming from a 512/128k satellite.

519844978.png

Spent the last two hours connecting and setting up my new Denon receiver. After some initial confusion (the manual is mostly useless, IMO), I've everything working correctly now. I think I'll play around with it more this weekend when I have more time.

In any case, why does it have to come with two friggin' remotes?

This may be of some help.

BATPIG'S DENON-TO-ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Thanks Dusty. My cousin had a ticket to the City Hall ceremony, but I just can't do it today. sneeze.GIF

Plus I'll be outside tomorrow freezing my ass off for the USS NY commissioning.

Yankee fans dispersing now and making their way to near my building (we live right next to one of the ferries back to NJ).

Edited by The Monkey

Not cool... Not cool at all. Not one was broken in shipping for me. :(

I did order five boxes, and the ones that were damaged were all in the bottom box. I did e-mail the seller about getting them replaced, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. As long as I can get replacements in before the 11/16, I'm good.