What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out I am having a daughter. Exciting and scary all at the same time.

:o Wow, that is big news! congrats!

Ugh, and a big get well soon to those with all those with the doctor's visits and sickness. I've also had a rough cold this week with on and off fevers and loss of appetite, yesterday especially was not fun. :(

Congrats Naaman! Think of the fun you will have building her crib/bed with built in BH amp and such.

Kids are great, will keep you young and add a very different perspective to life. Congrats again and looking forward to toasting her arrival.

Kids are great, will keep you young and add a very different perspective to life. Congrats again and looking forward to toasting her arrival.

Keep you young? Really? After my kids were born, the years past so fast I feel like they it just a matter of time before they are dropping me off at the nursing home.

Congratulations Naaman!

Congrats Naaman, from one new dad to another it's a hell of a fun trip. And I'd pay more attention to stocking the bar than the humi, you'll need the booze to take the edge off. :)

Yeah, a little booze and they quiet right down. :P

Sorry to hear about unemployment Bigguy. I hope that your time on it is very short.

Woke up to a power failure, which lasted approximately 2 hours. When the power came back on half an hour ago, my new stove (purchased on Monday) started beeping. None of its controls respond, and NOTHING WILL STOP THE BEEPING short of throwing the breaker in the basement. Both of Frigidaire's support #s are not answering the phone monkey at the appliance store knew nothing. I am now without a stove for the indefinite future, and have no recourse until Monday morning. I am going to stage a mini-Columbine massacre, BRB.

:rant::indra:banghead.gif

Keep you young? Really? After my kids were born, the years past so fast I feel like they it just a matter of time before they are dropping me off at the nursing home.

....... says the man who scores personal bests in his marathons on a regular basis. ;)