What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragged my sad ass around a 13 mile run. Winter has come back to the UK with blizzards in Scotland. Even in the soft South I had to contend with driving sleet from time to time - so was pretty miserable and cold most of the way.

Consoled myself with a decent listening session in the evening in the dark. Pulled the piano stool in and fiddled with listening position, with good effect.

got information that my new green card has been approved and should be making its way to me shortly.... one more hurdle crossed on the way to citizenship.

This afternoon I finally get my TT bike and I will be riding it tomorrow :)

Congrats, Chris!

That reminds me, I really gotta get off my lazy ass and complete my citizenship application.

got information that my new green card has been approved and should be making its way to me shortly.... one more hurdle crossed on the way to citizenship.

This afternoon I finally get my TT bike and I will be riding it tomorrow :)

Goddammit, now we'll never be rid of you!

...and by that I mean congratulations, this country needs more obsessive bike nerds. ;D

That reminds me, I really gotta get off my lazy ass and complete my citizenship application.

Yes, you do. The Boston office is getting increasingly backlogged because the recent cuts in MA health care benefits to legal aliens have given a lot of people sudden incentive to file for naturalization. It's turning into a long slog.

Rented a storage container that will in theory hold most of the contents of the current MV house. Met one of the locals, who has apparently been putting fish traps in the pond at the edge of my property. Pretty cool guy, actually. Took full advantage of the sun coming out, and moved a large pile of bricks from the center of the property to the edge. After that I went down town, saw a late-1990s BMW M5 (*drool* absomotherfuckinglutely *DROOL* 400HP and a 6-speed manual, Chris Bangle can SUCK IT), and took a bunch of pictures around the harbor.