What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jin, Vicki, Shelly, and Scott - thanks very much, really appreciate it :).

though i've told him congrats about 10 times already, here's one more for Colin.

Chris - it's good shit eh?

Indeed it is good shit.

What is the thing it's hooked up to? I do like the slim and er4-s as well :)

creative zen m afaik

What he said. I've had it for a long time and it does the trick for me especially when traveling. Though I am intrigued by the new Cowon player that is supposed to have great audio.

Found out that the room I am giving a presentation in next week seats 459 people, and will likely be a full house. Better not fuck it up! :D

Two words: ''PowerPoint meltdown''.....:P

Just kidding but I survived something like this and I did I felt the heat. Good luck.

Amicalement

Wow, that is exciting. Good luck. :)

Just kidding but I survived something like this and I did I felt the heat. Good luck.

My biggest enemy is getting a decent night's sleep beforehand. In a strange hotel, unfamiliar noises, anxiety/excitement...... I just can't relax my mind.

repaired a chip in my windshield, partially ineffectively (I hope it passes state inspection), and installed a 3rd brake light.

Insurance? If you have comprehensive coverage then your company may waive the deductible for a windshield repair (not replacement).

Sad: cancelled CanJam reservations... not gonna make it.

Good: Walked through the new house today to check that seller made all the repairs they promised... yes they did. Got a letter from closing attorney indicating that closing costs are going to be a little less than expected so that's awesome. Had a great presentation at work today and my new boss actually acknowledged the hard work I had put into a 3 month long project. So that's nice, old boss appreciated that stuff but praise was..... slim, very slim and never public. home loan went through all lights are go, a lost rent check was found, I drove around in my new truck, had a milkshake, listened to cool 80's tunes on the broken radio

Overall good things happened while I was away from my daughter... that hasn't happened in awhile. Home has been a haven recently and it's nice to get some good away from home.

Oh yeah.... found my lost robe and wizard hat. Put them on.