What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't beer in those bottles, Al. You are around a bunch of 3 year olds, remember?

It did taste a bit like sour milk come to think of it.

Lost again Al? :)

Very funny. :indra:

i un-racked my 870, loaded it with federal tactical, and then was convinced that it was unnecessary.

Wut?

Your heterosexual dating rituals are quite intriguing in a bizzar kind of way.

Typical homosexual encounter...

Bumps into guy at grocery store. "Sorry, didn't mean to almost knock you over there, I was looking at the strawberries instead of watching where I was going."

Hey no problem, wanna go have sex?

"Sure, you near by?"

Just around the corner.

"Cool, 'cause I gotta thing at eight."

"Thanks, that was great".

Yeah, want my number?

"Sure, you gotta name too?"

... blah blah blah ...

Whatever the change leads to. I win. Because at least I won't be miserable doing it.

I wish you only the best, ol' chap. I shall break my "no beer" rule and raise a glass of your finest with you when the time comes.

As far as what I did today.. I caught up on HC and the internet for the past week. I also coughed so hard earlier that I couldn't see for about 20 seconds. Been coughing about a week now, and the past two days I will sometimes do it so hard it messes with my hearing (sounds like metallic interference when there is sound during this phase). I'm being told I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

Oh, I also think I've decided to stop drinking (except for HC gatherings and if something new comes along that I haven't had, enough for a taste). I hardly drink now, but it's kind of a solidarity thing... maybe it will help.

**BRENT**

Spent the first part of the day getting pissed off and not doing anything. Spent the middle part napping and not doing anything, and spent the last part feeling extremely nauseous and with a massive headache while not doing anything. While starving, because I feel like if I try to eat anything it's going to come right back out. I'm glad I don't have to go through getting wisdom teeth removed more than once in my life.

Emailed Precide seeing if they'll send me a schematic of their Jecklin 'stat amp.

Signed the least on an apartment in San Francisco in the morning, so now I will have a place to live once I start work. Then, at night, went to the Castro with a bunch of friends to check out Pink Party. There was a giant crowd, and everything was going fine, until I heard multiple gunshots about 200 yards away from my group, on the corner of Market and Castro. Cops and ambulances rushed in, dispersed the crowd, and closed off the area. Turns out multiple people were shot, condition and motives unknown. All in all, a very exciting day :)

I finally got the rig put back together after CanJam and the NY/SC trip. I listened to the O2s on the BHSE. All I have to say is "DAMN!". I usually am an album kind of guy, but I found myself skipping from song to song wondering how they were going to sound. Good stuff.

Signed the least on an apartment in San Francisco in the morning, so now I will have a place to live once I start work. Then, at night, went to the Castro with a bunch of friends to check out Pink Party. There was a giant crowd, and everything was going fine, until I heard multiple gunshots about 200 yards away from my group, on the corner of Market and Castro. Cops and ambulances rushed in, dispersed the crowd, and closed off the area. Turns out multiple people were shot, condition and motives unknown. All in all, a very exciting day :)

Wow. I've spent a lot of time right around there. One of my favorite clubs is right there, as well as the Castro Theater and Bank America where I banked.

Just across Market are some Condos with a large second story balcony that some friends owned, and we'd watch all the big events from there...Halloween, parades and such.

I'll want to keep up with this shooting as it unfolds. Glad you weren't hurt in any way.

Wow. I've spent a lot of time right around there. One of my favorite clubs is right there, as well as the Castro Theater and Bank America where I banked.

Just across Market are some Condos with a large second story balcony that some friends owned, and we'd watch all the big events from there...Halloween, parades and such.

I'll want to keep up with this shooting as it unfolds. Glad you weren't hurt in any way.

The city shut down the annual Castro Halloween party in 2007 (i think?) because of shooting in the previous year, so I don't know if they will crack down similarly on Pink Party the next year. It's very unfortunate that some people just can't party and have fun in a safe manner and decide to act recklessly. According to most reports, the shooting wasn't homophobic in nature, but brought on by a personal argument.

Watched England go down 4-1 to Germany. Gutted.

No doubt it could be argued that it was 4-2 actually, but whats the point. At least it wasn't penalties.

Wry minute by minute here: England v Germany: live - Telegraph

I particularly liked this pre-match analysis

Gone was the easy ticket to the semi-final defeat against Brazil, instead we will have to do it the hard way. And that means the Germans. And that means penalties.