What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom title!!!!!!

Ha! Sure, why not? I never did get 'Skinny Asian Guy Who Holds Reks' Bag' after CJ as promised, and this would be even better!

And what about our mustard wearing friend? She must deserve another custom title? BTW, I hope it was a strong, solid German, and not some bland, generic yellow? :D

Damn, Al ... your right wrist? Isn't that the one you drop the tone arm with? The one you roll dice with? The one you polish ...

At least you got the garage cleaned up. Next time, as Nate says, call the east coast travel and destruction team to lend a hand. I do believe medical technology has come a long way, though, and hopefully you can be made better than new.

Al I hope the Dr. can sort out your wrist. I know how that can hurt. I've done the exact same thing on a few occasions, then bought a bigger drill with an optional side grip.

But I had a strong wrist to begin with (don't ask), so keep us posted on the medical opinion. And if all else fails to ease the pain, there's always Red Vodka.

I can always supply red vodka if it helps my US legal team. :) Get better soon Al.

Yesterday I had a mini-meet here with Stuart which was basically us talking until midnight with about 10 minutes of listening thrown in. Pretty much the definition of a mini-meet... :) Today I was busy with cleaning up the house and even attempted to sort out all the DIY related parts cluttering up the place. That pretty much failed...

ivanbionicarm2kq.jpg&t=1

May it please the Court . . . and if it doesn't I will crush you.

Thanks for the sympathies, all. The wrist hasn't been as bad as I expected on Monday, but I clearly have to get it looked at. I will send out word if Red Vodka is needed to forget the pain, what caused it, and why I would need Red Vodka in the first place. :cool:

:laugh: I just shook a couple of Scofflaws and did not cry out in pain. My wrist is still swollen enough that I should deal with it soon, but I am already seeing one doctor this week for a lame skin thing. That will equal my tri-annual average for doctor visits, so it may take me awhile. After those two drinks, I am not feeling much pain anyway, so who cares....

Today, being fully mindful of what day it is like I have been the last 9 years...as usual I will be doing everything BUT having any kind of news media on this weekend. I will be watching football. I will be going out and enjoying the weather and so forth.

Make it the best day you can folks however suits you. Never forget.

:)

Had the Z washed and waxed, then went to ACE to pick up a Torx 5 driver to work on iRiver H120. I am currently formatting the 80 GB HD I installed on the H120 to be followed by installing Rockbox, I hope ti works! I also replace the battery with a 2300 mAh one.