What did you do today?

riceboy

Frying a turkey, having drinks, watching the NCSU vs UNC game this afternoon with some buddies.

I'm finding that the reason Pandora gives to me for suggesting a song is generally, "because this song sucks like the rest of the music you like."

STOP JUDGING ME PANDORA!

When pandora starts sending weird crap my way, I quit and restart the stream. Gets it better for a while. I also take the time from time to time to upvote and downvote songs. Sometimes I don't want to risk hearing weird new music, that is when I use last.fm streaming.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout the hammy!

But must say, you've become quite the fitness machine! Nice job!

Well, not quite a machine, but I've certainly improved from where I was a year ago. Thanks John :).

The hammy feels perfect today, I guess I didn't mess it up as badly as I thought. My arse is a bit sore from the bike (want to protect myself from the Tice's well-placed comments).

I'm doing the opposite of Nate and slept in to 9:30 to catch up a bit from lost sleep the last few weeks. Felt pretty good. After some eggs and corn tortillas and coffee, I settled in with the 4070s and BHse and found them to play together quite nicely. I have a conference call for work this afternoon and have to pick up my son's metal sculpture entitled "Junkyard Scarab" from the Crucible in Oakland. Planning on cocktails and chilling at home tonight.

Prepared 16 pounds of spare ribs with some dry rub I threw together to be smoked low and slow tomorrow. Watched Oz set up my new tt and spending the last hour or so before I have to go to a friends birthday party. Would much rather be chilling at home, although with a beer instead of cocktails.

Cleaned the house, took the cat to get his butt shaved, and am now off to buy groceries. Yay Saturday!

Are you going to make him walk backwards now, too? Man, shaving one's cat's butt, probably a good thing to not try and DIY.

Sushi/unagi don lunch, then saw my sister off. Heading down to the west village in a bit.

Got off to a bad start. I had to go into the office from 8 to 11 to meet two other attorneys for something that came up for next week. As if that isn't enough, this resulted in getting the ribs started 2.5 hours late on the smoker which pushes dinner back tonight. Oh well.