What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you are turning into the World's Tallest Oompa-Loompa from the head down?
pound.gif

...who appears to have stepped in some bleach.

"What do you get when you...?"

...forget the rest of the words. It is at this point, that it almost always transitions into Heavy Horses by Jethro Tull.

"...a reign of polished leather. A heavy horse and a tumbling sky...brewing heavy weather..."

Finals week!

Finished my 12 pager entitled The Transition of Guanxi: Foreign and Domestic Perspectives for my international management class due on Monday. Going to start on my 5-6 page take-home final for human resources management sometime tonight. Also have to study for management information systems final on Friday.

Fuck yeah I love it.

Congrats to your son Mike, he's going to love this shit too :).

Got stuck on a research problem only to later realize the answer was the Chinese remainder theorem of all fucking things.

For a supposed category theorist I spend an ass load of time doing (elementary) classical algebra...

There was a time in a land far far away that I could have understood that - but looking up Chinese Remainder Theorem made me realise that too much water had passed under the bridge to understand the first damned thing. But number theory was never one of my strong suits - I was always much too much a mathematical physicist. Back when the earth was young.