What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up at the but crack of dawn to drop my wife off at a race and then pick her up after. She was stoked because she set a PR and wasn't really trying.

Installed web based control for Foobar2000 on my music PC that lets me control it from anywhere on the network. Yes I know I could do this many other ways. Anyway it's awesome: I will get a lot more use out of my speakers out of this.

Spent the last couple hours working on my training plan for the next 52 weeks. This is going to be a lot of work (both the planning and execution).

congratulations tyler! feels nice to finish doesnt it :)

interesting thesis. send it over for a read when you are done defending/publishing/whatever it is they make you wait for these days before it becomes public domain.

Thanks, Anurag. It feels wonderful to be through it. What I actually finished was the post-defense edits, so it's ready for publication today. Of course, even if it wasn't I'm the sole copyright holder, so I could send it to whomever I so chose.

I'd be happy to send it over your way. You could count yourself in the esteemed company of myself, my wife, and my defense team as one of the <10 people who will ever read it (God willing.)

Had to leave Marc's house earlier than planned after getting the news that my Grandfather passed away this morning. I knew it was coming, but it's still a downer. He had 92 good years though, and was the best Grandfather a guy could ever hope to have.