What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to some Orthodynamics and some Staxes. Pretty much all day.

This.

Not good for my wallet. Since the ECD-2 wasn't literally represented, but rather "imaginatively", I'm going to have to end up getting both and selling the one I like less.

Freakin' awesome dynamics.

And the SRX Mk 3 (??? -- remind me, please) -- was pretty awesome.

Yup, the HE-5 was sweet, and the LCD1 good enough that I am really dying to hear the LCD2. You got it, the SR-X mk3 was the little 30 year old supraaural stat.

This.

x2... yesterday.

Yup, the HE-5 was sweet, and the LCD1 good enough that I am really dying to hear the LCD2. You got it, the SR-X mk3 was the little 30 year old supraaural stat.

This.

You know, I'm starting to think those screws on the sides really do hold the drivers in as well as attach the headband to the frame, kind of like the SR-X. I don't think they'd be daft enough to make an un-openable headphone and then have a 3 or whatever year warranty on it.

Realized that a department that I work with frequently is perilously close to getting the boot. Then reviewed their latest work product, and saw little hope for them. In-house lawyer = turd polisher.

Ran 2 miles though and I'm getting close to pretty regular 10 min miles over 2 miles. That's a real improvement for me. Need to get back to the 5k distance though.

Also realized just how many people don't understand track changes.

Nice! Verizon didnt run any cat5 here, just fiber to the box on the outside of the house, then comes in on a coax cable about 6' long to the modem. Modem has built in 802.11g though, which is nice.

It would be moar better if they put it in the basement so they could run the cat 5. I've been meaning to switch mine over but I'm lazy. And my Leviton box was not exactly done in the most professional manner.