Darth Beyers.

naamanf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the deeps loose that horrible bottom end of the regulars they could be okay. But being the best headphone under $2000? O0 please.

Hey Naamanf. First off the work on the B22 that you made for ASR is beautiful. Secondly, the bottom end only improves a little and they do sound better, but in comparing better to the regular Darth's I guess that's not saying a much :shrugs:. I don't agree with the best phone for under $2000 as mentioned by Skylab as these ears have found better cans in that price range and well below the $2000 mark, but that's my opinion again :).

Late to the party, but with the somewhat huge caveat that I have never heard Darths (only stock 770s) I am willing to bet that the the TakeTs will completely pwn Darth Beyers in both bass impact and extension. I suspect the Darths have far more coloration sound, and it's quite possible that many will prefer this sound to the brutal analysis of the Fugs.