Little Debbie "Peanut Butter Crunch Bars" rule the snack world! its fact!

bhd812

What the Title says people!

They cost like $1.49 and you get 12 bars in the box...that's like 12 divided into $1.49 and I think it comes out to pretty cheap per bar.

Yea they do!

btw: there are many other greats but not one of those many others equal the single great of the Little Debbie PBCB!

Oh what's that on my desk?

is it a box of PBCB?...

for me? noooo..you shouldn't have..

btw: just to make my point more Windex clear...

the PBCB's are like the coffee of the solid world (coffee is a liquid..duh..) (mid thingy, nothing much here) (and Coffee is like OMG the best!) (Help I am stuck in this weird bubble thingy....)

No LOL's Here cause I am serious! If I didn't have a heart beat then I would be...

That's rite genius...Dead Serious!

and if I was getting Butt humped I would be... Fucking Serious..

and if I was getting butt humped and dead I would be

that's rite ladies and gentlemen...you win the Weiner of this round cause I would be.. DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!

Not even on smiley face neither here...no "haha" none of those thingys..

nope

LITTLE DEBBIE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and good night Cali!

(I have been working nights...so now is me like in the night..but not realy cause its almost 10am..which I am ok with..

know why?

Cause I have some LITTLE DEBBIE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS..

How could you people forget?

...that's like 12 divided into $1.49 and I think it comes out to pretty cheap per bar.

Billy, I stopped reading your post after this comment. I...I just can't read anything past that.

For anyone that might have had trouble doing the math, including you Billy, it's like $.12 per bar.

Billy, I stopped reading your post after this comment. I...I just can't read anything past that.

For anyone that might have had trouble doing the math, including you Billy, it's like $.12 per bar.

Cheap bars! >:D

So much cheaper than stupid school / work vending machines. They're as overpriced as the Hornet is. Even more!

Sorry, I had to make the Hornet comaprison. :P

Oh my goodness. I can't eat more than two of the fudge rounds or oatmeal creme pies in one sitting. I'll vomit if I do. It's one of those sick gut feelings you get after eating a ton of cake. lol ;D

Oh my goodness. I can't eat more than two of the fudge rounds or oatmeal creme pies in one sitting. I'll vomit if I do. It's one of those sick gut feelings you get after eating a ton of cake. lol ;D

You seriously vomit? I could sit and eat oatmeal creme pies all day, those things are freaking good. Luckily for me, my metabolism is off the charts so I don't gain weight. Haha

You seriously vomit? I could sit and eat oatmeal creme pies all day, those things are freaking good. Luckily for me, my metabolism is off the charts so I don't gain weight. Haha

Lol seriously. I think my fear of the fudge rounds and oatmeal creme pies began a few years back when all I had for lunch for a whole month were the cake-like sweet snacks. (Those were what my mom put in my lunch box each day. Two or three per lunch. Nothing else other than a drink.) Argh.

Lol seriously. I think my fear of the fudge rounds and oatmeal creme pies began a few years back when all I had for lunch for a whole month were the cake-like sweet snacks. (Those were what my mom put in my lunch box each day. Two or three per lunch. Nothing else other than a drink.) Argh.

Your mom put only snacks in your lunch box?? What the hell? My mom used to make me all this nutritious food when she used to make my lunches. That is sooo weird. I've never known someone who's mom deliberately only puts sweet snacks in her kid's lunch box... I mean it was for a month, but damn.