Migration News

tkam

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I tried that as well. It lists the posts in reverse order. I was thinking more along the lines of (from the thread modes help text):

The administrator can also set up the forums so that each thread you read is marked in the database. If this option is set, then new threads (or threads with new posts) will not be marked as read until you have actually read them.

Yes, I tried that as well. It lists the posts in reverse order. I was thinking more along the lines of (from the thread modes help text):

The administrator can also set up the forums so that each thread you read is marked in the database. If this option is set, then new threads (or threads with new posts) will not be marked as read until you have actually read them.

This is already turned on.

When I click on threads that I have read, they do not go to the last page or preferably the first unread post automatically. Is this something I can configure, or??
Actually, that's largely a function of where you click. If you click on the right, in the column where it says 'last post', on the right-arrow, it'll take you to the last post. If you click on the left, where the down-arrow is, it should take you to the last unread post. Grawk had a picture of this, I believe. Edited by Dusty Chalk

I think I misunderstood your first post. Yeah, to my knowledge, there isnt anything exactly like the 'view unread' of the old software. I just always click on "new posts", until I figure out something better.

Yeah, that was what I was looking for, without having to click "Last page", inscribed triangles, etc. Picky bitch, I know...