Raptor Tube Rolling Recommendations Please!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, why should you do any work when we are all here to spoon feed you? Too bad you parents didn't seem to give you any etiquette lessons.

Asshat alert.

Either add something to the thread or go out and buy a sense of humor Tricycle boy, otherwise keep your crapping out of my threads.

1) It's "you're" as in "you are" not "your". Unless by "your right" you refer to my right to exercise free speech and call you a fucking idiot.

2) I don't see this ending well for you for some reason.

3) There isn't an amp you can buy which'll make us happy, if you think there is one, you are truly a clueless twat.

Stick it in you're ass, when I need spelling lessons from you I will let you know.

How in the he'll do you compare me to the rest of the asshats we have had here? What are you basing this on? Heh, welcome to my shitlist.

In the relatively short time I've been on head-case, it has been my observation that you have a variety of rectal headwear. It's true, you do call out other people for their 'hattitude, but you seem to familiarize yourself with the concept through method acting. :P

That said, I don't mean for a second to compare you to a troglodyte homunculus like Gordon.

In the relatively short time I've been on head-case, it has been my observation that you have a variety of rectal headwear. It's true, you do call out other people for their 'hattitude, but you seem to familiarize yourself with the concept through method acting. :P

not sure i quite agree with you on that one.