got a new power line conditioner

tiberian

finally scrounged up enough money to replace the running springs haley PLC i sold 18 months ago. i was pleasantly surprised by the improvement in sound quality. the music has become much more full-bodied, and the bass has become really punchy. atmosphere's new album finally sounds right to my ears :).

pics:

2579766277_27f53618db_o.jpg

I can't help but note the model number. Is the "BS" an accident or not? :-\

don't suppose we can get internal pics :) probably void all kinds of warantees. I won't even say what little is in the Shunyata Hydra thingy... absolutely silly.
i will get the internal pics eventually but you're right, it's probably quite empty inside. the copper/bronze chassis is quite massively overbuilt (and quite impressive) but i wish they sandblasted the surface instead. the mirror finish is unnecessarily loud for a hi-fi equipment.

don't suppose we can get internal pics :) probably void all kinds of warantees. I won't even say what little is in the Shunyata Hydra thingy... absolutely silly.

Don't even mention that scam... :mad:

Btw. Did any one of you hear about Russ Andrews in the UK (Kimber distributor)? He claimed some amazing improvements with his power gear but when he couldn't provide any measurements he was fined by the authorities... :rofl: It was in the news section of a recent HFN.