FYI

HardHead

Some people here seem to think I was a member here before and I am here to tell you that aint so. I signed up for Head-Case along time ago and forgot my password and gave up on it. I then spent a lot of time at head-Fi until I received an E-mail touting the revamped site and decided to come and check it out. I had to have a new password E-mailed to me and here I am. If some of you think otherwise then I just don't know what to tell you. My name is not hard headcase and I am not banned over at head-Fi. So anyway, I was thinking of buying an RSA B-52 and using my Pico as a Dac fot the B-52, how cool would that be? Just think of the expansive soundstage and airy smooth details, anyone have some tube rolling options for the B-52?

Btw, if you're not hard head case, when you posted this:

Default Re: The Headcase pico Lovefest: Post your impressions here

I have number 073 and I can say I love my Pico. It drives my 650s very nicely and I have even started to use it as a Dac and that has worked out well. Sound is clean and very detailed never too harsh, rides the fence between detailed and harsh very nicely. Sometimes I wonder if something like a Cambridge 840 or a Dac 1 would mkae a good replacment but like IronDreamer said there foesnt seem to be much of a difference and I do like the size and the price.

Does that mean you bought it from hard head case, and just liked his username well enough to change yours?

I corrected the first sentence of your post for you. I'm sure you didn't intend to mislead these fine people.

Mike, you're right. He didn't intend to mislead; he flat out lied. Not a good beginning, since being banned on head-fi isn't a problem here. Lying, on the other hand, is a big problem for him.

In my opinion, you've got at least two strikes against you sticking around (I'm being generous), but suggest you think carefully about posting bs here again.

Some people here seem to think I was a member here before and I am here to tell you that aint so. I signed up for Head-Case along time ago and forgot my password and gave up on it. I then spent a lot of time at head-Fi until I received an E-mail touting the revamped site and decided to come and check it out. I had to have a new password E-mailed to me and here I am. If some of you think otherwise then I just don't know what to tell you. My name is not hard headcase and I am not banned over at head-Fi. So anyway, I was thinking of buying an RSA B-52 and using my Pico as a Dac fot the B-52, how cool would that be? Just think of the expansive soundstage and airy smooth details, anyone have some tube rolling options for the B-52?

youarean.gif

What a drama to keep a moniker with a post count of 9.

I thought half of the populace here is banned over at head-fi

Anyway, I guess it's time for a new incarnation ........

Lying, on the other hand, is a big problem for him.

Not exactly.

Expecting someone on the internet to tell the truth is a weird concept anyway, milady.

Getting caught at it is certainly bad for the reputation though so into the trash can with the "HardHead" screenname.

Expecting someone on the internet to tell the truth is a weird concept anyway, milady.

Getting caught at it is certainly bad for the reputation though so into the trash can with the "HardHead" screenname.

Here's a snippet from a pm to me from HardHead:

I dont know who HardHeadCase is and im not sure why everyone seems to think im banned from head-fi.

Though lying on the Internet may be common practice, lying to me directly, especially when unnecessary, isn't something I take to well at all. Creating threads on this forum to both continue the lie while trolling with moronic questions is in violation of the one forum rule. I'm closing this thread so as not to feed this fucking idiot. If he starts up again, I say it's strike three.