Rockhopper Audio Balanced Beta 22

postjack

That'd probably be appropriate.

Last night: finally asleep at 1am, up from 4:30 to 5, up for good at 6:30. sleepy_smiley.gif

That's a regular night's sleep for a new parent. Just wait until she brings home a cold from pre-school then it is up every two hours for meds and bed checks for six straight days. Sounds tough but you will get used to it, makes you appreciate life more. Think about it, before you had a daughter, did you ever think for one minute that a full night of uninterupted sleep was one of the greatest joys to be had? Pretty soon losing your sense of smell will be another thing to wish for.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats George, your amp looks excellent! I sought out this thread to post how much I am enjoying my Rockhopper B22 right now. Shelby Lynn and Dylan sound equally awesome and I am listening with CD3Ks, which are neither balanced nor R-10s. :P This is a great amp and Stephen did extra special magic on this one (given that he made it for himself). GOOD STUFF!